The following positions for Clarendon County School District 4 are open. All applicants for certified positions must hold or be eligible for a current SC Educator License for the position of interest. Positions are open until filled.
Certified Teaching / Professional Positions
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Middle School Math, Science, and English
- High School Math, Science, Social Studies
- Elementary Visual Arts
- Media Specialist
- High School Guidance Counselor
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Certified Interventionist for Reading and Math (Elementary, Early Childhood, or Special Education certification preferred)
- School Nurse – Registered Nurse Preferred
- Assistant Principal – Elementary Certification Preferred
- Instructional Technology Specialist – Multiple Positions –
- Summary: Under the supervision of the Chief Instructional Services Officer and Principal, the Instructional Technology Specialist provides leadership in promoting, developing, achieving, and maintaining high quality educational technology integration with teaching and learning throughout all instructional environments to support teachers in enhancing instruction that is differentiated, improves student achievement, and assist student in becoming world-class learners using world-class skills to be technologically savvy and responsible. He/she also assists in the development and implementation of curriculum and technology integration projects. The Instructional Technology Specialist collaborates with appropriate instructional and technical staff to support, manage, optimize the use of instructional software, and network resources to support quality teaching and learning. Assists the Chief Instructional Service Officer in strategic planning, policy development and implementation of objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Master’s Degree in Educational or Instructional Technology strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five years of successful classroom teaching experience within K-12.
- Demonstrates instructional technology integration in the classroom setting.
- Instructional coaching and leadership experience preferred
- Practical experience in instructional management, instructional technology curriculum planning, implementation and evaluation, and successful data analysis.
- Bus Drivers
- Food Service Operators
- Maintenance Technician
- Instructional Assistants
- Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Public Information Officer
- Administrative Assistant
Applicants, including internal transfer requests need to send a cover letter and current resume to Laura Fleming at email@example.com. Qualified external applicants will receive a follow-up email with a link to a formal application.